Tuesday 22 January 2013

2:28 Dating a College Boy

"I've been fast-forwarded through high school. I'm sorry I can't be there with you." Madison pulled out of the hug a little.
"I don't mind. You're so clever!" She gushed. Geoffrey had been offered a place at a local college, and had only done one term of high school. He had been doing high school classes while he was elementary age, so everyone had seen this coming. "Besides, now I'm one of the cool girls." Madison grinned, "Dating a college boy, and I'm only just in highschool."

 "Plus, now you've got your degree on the way, you can get a job and start saving for our wedding." Geoffrey smiled lovingly at his girlfriend. It seemed so odd that just because he'd graduated highschool he had almost all the opportunities an adult had, he just couldn't live alone or drink.

"I wish we didn't have to wait." Geoffrey took his girlfriends hands and looked her in the eyes. "I love you, Madi."
"I know exactly what you mean. It's stupid that you can't get married whenever you want. I already know that we're meant to be together. We've been together since we were ten, and now we're fourteen. Considering how much growing up you do in that time, surely we should be allowed to get married?" Geoffrey stroked her hair.
"Two years, baby. Two years."

"Hey, look. The sun is setting really fast!" Madison suddenly blurted out. Geoffrey pulled her close and the lovers watched the sped up scene as the sun appeared to fall behind the nearby houses. "It's so beautiful." Madison sighed. "But I've never seen it set so fast!" Geoffrey nodded in agreement. It was very odd.

"Not half as beautiful as you." Madison turned in his arms and looked into his eyes.
"I love you so much." She whispered before reaching up and kissing him passionately.

"You're cold" Geoffrey sighed as the kiss ended. "You should get inside, you have school in the morning, too."
"No, I don't want you to go!" Madison reached up to start kissing him again, but he turned his head, leaving her kissing his cheek instead. She huffed and leaned her head into his chest.

"I'll come back tomorrow." He kissed her forehead. "I promise. You can't keep me away from you." Madison smiled at his tenderness, and agreed to go inside and warm up. It had quickly gotten colder than she'd ever known it when the sun set, and she didn't have appropriate clothing for the temperature change.


_____



Everyone else was in bed when Taylor heard a light pitter-patter on the roof. She looked out the window and thought she was seeing things. It looked like the sky was falling. Clearly this was one of Trishas mind-games, reminding her that it was nearly full moon and time for her to be taken control of. She sighed and shook her head, heading to bed.

Whoever heard of the sky falling?





Damn you, EA! Aging up people at random just days after their birthdays! >:( But, I'd like to thank NRaas industries for the teen-adult relationship capabilities. It makes for some seriously glitchy kissing, but looks like sweet things in pictures taken at the right moments haha




Next ->

7 comments:

  1. lol. I'm sad Geoffrey aged up on you! We'll miss all those fun teen times with him. At least he's waiting on Madison, though. Hopefully they don't grow apart as they get older. have you googled or looked up that glitch to see what is going on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, but it happened to Chiquita (Taylors second best friend after Summer) too. Chiquita and Geoffrey were both newspaper deliverers as children, so I assume it has something to do with that. Surely they could spawn as babysitters as teens though? I dunno. For story purposes, he is still a teen, he's just tall and super-smart. He is now a vender at the festival food stalls, and it is so hard to get him to come over because he's almost always at work! I hope they don't grow apart either. I have big plans for these two. :D

      Delete
  2. Yeah, the role NPCs have weird aging issues like that. Once you move them into a house, they'll become like normal Sims, but when they are in the homeless NPC state, they won't age while they are out of world, and then BAM their age catches up to them suddenly when they show up.
    If you want, you could use master controller to move him into some other house in the neighborhood so he'll be a normal Sim and you don't lose him. He and Madi are cute together, I'd hate to see EA chew him up on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I thought as much. I could move him, but, as Madi is a teen and he's a YA they aren't technically in a relationship. Just romantic interests, so if I moved him I would have to trust EA to not put him in a relationship with some randomer. Madi isn't far off YA in game now though so not long til I can :)

      Delete
  3. Aw! Dang it Geoff, don't you know girls mature faster than boys!

    That was kind of cute though. I hadn't picked up before that he was really returning her professions of feelings, rather than just going along with it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he was supposed to come across as shy infront of Lisa and Jackson, as any ten year old boy would be at his 'girlfriend's parents house. But these two were meant to be together (according to my mind anyway...)
      Girls mature faster, but boys grow taller, so it doesn't ruin things *too* much. Unless he does it again and ages to an elder as Madi turns YA (cue very upsetting scenes of odd illness)...

      Delete
  4. LOL at Geoffrey aging up early! They are still a cute couple. I hope that this time, Taylor is able to resist Trisha's control.

    ReplyDelete