Friday 2 August 2013

The Hills Have Ears! #5



REVEALED: KAITY'S MAN!

IT was raining last night, and it seems our favourite party-girl let her guard down! An out-of-town reporter snapped this shot around 7.30pm, outside the theatre on Mirabello plaza, mentioning that they seemed "Very much in love.". When Vargis, a reporter for the Starry Skies gossip magazine from Moonlight Falls, noticed they didn't enter the theatre, she did a little research and told us our Kaity had eaten with her mystery man at La Nourriture, an expensive restaurant on the seafront walk.
After contacting us with this information, and selling us her images, we, of course, dug a little deeper. We went to La Nourriture immediately, where we sneaked a peek at the bookings, getting a name for you finally. A Mr. Winter Snow. Of course, we weren't content with that, and knew our female readers would like more too, so we did some background research and discovered he just moved here from Bridgeport a few months ago, leaving behind several well-paying jobs to take one at our local science facility. We feel this confirms that he is the father of Mattell's latest addition, and we hope to get an interview confirming this as soon as possible.



La Nourriture is, according to google translate, French for "The Food". Haha, classy, right? ;)

14 comments:

  1. I love the restaurant name. =D
    I think the femalereaders wou;d like to see more of Mr. Winter Snow revealed. *nudge nudge wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I wanted something posh-sounding, and I'm awful at naming things so just typed 'The Food' into google translate. Sounds a whole lot fancier, don't you think? :p

      HAHA! Well, he's up for download already, and as my blog is PG you're not allowed to see too much. He takes his shirt off in a couple of chapters, will that do?

      Delete
  2. Shoot! I want to go eat at The Food! Sounds yummy! And I bet it serves just about anything you could think of. Ha!

    Oh Winter! I'm betting you're about to be in for a world of hounding from the press now you've bee found out. Poor guy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Maybe it does. I hadn't thought of it like that.

      Yes, poor Winter! It was bound to happen one day, lets just hope Kaity can give him some tips (and then he has the brain power to skip all the tantrums and just say 'no comment' ;) )

      Delete
  3. Haha! We got you now, sucka! Kaity's mystery man is a mystery no more. I wonder how they jumped so fast to the conclusion that he's Autumn's father though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pahahaaa! Probably a mixture of him moving to SV so soon after Autumn's birth, and the bright blue givaway on both their heads :p

      Delete
  4. Whenever I read these tabloids, I like to imagine my own sims reading them in the local newspaper and being all like "Wow, that Kaity is insane. Team Aniston!" or something like that.

    I love the restaurant name. C:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAhahaa! That's brilliant! :p I'll admit, I do imagine Kaity's friends and family reading them and laughing because they know the truth, but other than that they're almost seperate to my story in the way that they don't generally talk about what the papers say.

      Hehe, I should totally open a restaurant!
      I'll have an Italian called "Il Cibo" too, maybe a Mexican called "Il Comida". I could do a whole worldwide thing! :p Maybe not... Haha!

      Delete
  5. Welp... looks like Winter is in for a ride! As Melissa said, I'm sure the female readers want some more of him so he better be ready.

    Can I just say how much I love these little blips. Well, there. I said it. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, and ignore Melissa, she was being rude. :p

      I love writing them, and shooting for them. hehe! I feel all sneaky when I'm doing a scene and then sneak into a bush like a sneaky sneaker, and then snap an sneaky pic. Sneak.

      Delete
  6. The reporters will never be content. It's funny to see how crazy they are. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, no, reporters will never be content, they'll always want more. Lets hope Winter can avoid them!

      Delete
  7. I laughed when I read the name of the restaurant. I've been brushing up on my French for Marie's sake, and I was like, 'wait a minute! haha! Good name for a restaurant!'

    So, they know who he is now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! Well, at least I tested your knowledge! I know no French, despite being forced to learn it in school for 5 years, so it's good to know google translate is right too :)

      Yes. They know who he is. Or, his name at least. I'm sure it won't be too hard to find him from now on. Look out, Winter!

      Delete