Saturday 8 June 2013

4.13 Nine Months


Caution: Fluffy cute filler, with lots of puke.

The months rolled by, and Shaena had little contact with Alex. They talked on the phone, and went on a couple of dates, but Kaity was quick to busy Shaena with the toddlers. She loved helping, and needed the experiance for when her little one came along. Alex had been sickly sweet since he got out of jail, but Kaity had managed to convince Shaena to stay for at least the duration of the pregnancy.

And as Kaity's morning sickness was a lot worse than Shaena's and her own when she'd had the twins, she needed all the help she could get.

But she did have time to spend with the twins anyway...

Even if the sickness managed to get in the way of that too.

 The twins didn't seem too phased by their mothers illness, though, and were their usual happy, playful selves.

They even managed to listen as Kaity and Shaena explained that they were pregnant, and that their tummies would grow and then in a few months they'd have some new playmates.
"Say-na stay foweva?" Sophie asked, and Kaity looked to Shaena to answer.
"I'll always be here for my girlies." Shaena replied, neither agreeing to stay or saying she'd leave.

Before they knew it, the twins birthday arrived. Exactly as Kaity had seen in the dream.
"This is how I knew." She smiled.
"What?" Bonnie asked, confused.
"This is what I saw in my vision. Exactly this." The three girls laughed. It wasn't often one of her visions played out exactly as she'd seen, and this was a good one to have match up.

Soon the guests arrived, and it was time to blow out the candles and cut the cakes.

And Kaity was glad to be free of diapers for a few months. If she hadn't been pregnant, she'd probably have celebrated her new-found freedom at the Grind, but that would have to wait a few more years.

_____

The months kept passing, and Kaity temporarily closed the shop. She didn't want to hire someone, and hadn't really wanted a maternity leave, but with the twins old enough to run around, but too young for school, and the pregnancy on top, she had very little energy and decided it was for the best.

The weather started to improve, and although it rained a lot it was starting to get warmer now. Kaity took her kids on days out as often as she could, and insisted on getting pictures to document the memories.

 The pictures of her mother and her friends in the dining room were replaced with ones of her growing family, and she promised herself that she'd do the same when her little one came along, she'd make sure every day was as happy as the past few months had been.

She insisted the girls took pictures together without her, and added the print to the wall of her bedroom next to the picture of them as toddlers. She made sure she sure would have space to hang pictures of this baby, and any other children she may have after. She wasn't planning on more kids, but she hadn't planned either of her pregnancies so far anyway.

The upstairs was extended to accomodate her incoming baby and growing twins, and in the hallway she hung some pictures that had been in the house since her childhood.

The twins got a 'big girl bedroom', and they loved their bunk beds. It was a childrens haven, filled with toys, and every little girls favourite colour: pink. They couldn't wait to start school and bring friends back to their room.

And with only a few weeks left until her son's arrival, she decorated the new nursary. She knew pink for girls and blue for boys was cliche, but she loved the colour pink, and the blue reminded her of Winter.

She'd often thought about him during her pregnancy. She regretted having no way to make contact, and wondered if she should try harder to locate him. She didn't, she didn't even know what she'd say if she did find him. Sure, she'd tell him she was pregnant, but would he even believe he was the father? She wasn't one hundred percent sure herself, and wasn't sure she'd ever know. But she would raise this son as she'd raised her daughters. She'd do it alone, or with Shaena if she'd stay, either way she was fine with her situation, and didn't care what people said about her lifestyle.

It was late at night when she finally went into the late stages of labour. Shaena was a few hours behind, but joined her in going to the hospital. They'd agreed Alex wouldn't be at the birth, much to his annoyance, and Kaity had nobody to call anyway. The twins were tucked up in bed and Kaity left a note for them on the fridge, should they not be back in the morning.





So, some of you already know, I had a brain failure and deleted loads of pictures before I'd put them on photobucket. So, there was supposed to be stuff happening while she was pregnant, but it had to be cut. 

The twinnies traits:
(I don't have CAS shots, sorry. I did, but the aforementioned brain fail episode means I don't have them any more. Or the super-cute day at the park pics :( And I realise you can't really see them this chapter, don't worry, they're in the next chapter.)
Jaydean: Genius, Friendly, Never-Nude.
Sophie: Brave, Friendly, Computer Whiz.
I didn't get to pick traits, because even though they learned all their skills, I apparently lost some progress during one of the many save-errors I have encountered during this chapter.
Basically, this chapter was the hardest filler chapter anyone has ever done, and I'm glad it's over. Phew!

13 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you lost al your pics, and had so many errors!
    But you made a smooth recovery there.
    I'm glad Shaena has stayed with Kaity through her pregnancy. Of course Alex is being a sweetheart now, I hope Shaena doesn't fall for that and go back to him.
    So many sparkly fairy wings!
    The girls' room looks great, and I love the nursery. I hop[e one crib is enough. ;D
    I love that Kaity is confident about herself and her lifestyle. She can totally raise her kids on her own, and I'm glad she knows it. But still, I hope Winter comes back into her life someday.
    I guess if the baby has his blue hair she'll know for sure he's the daddy, lol.
    Can't wait to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! It just wasn't my day yesterday. *sigh* Got the end of this and tw full chapters shot today with no errors, though, so that's a plus! :)
      Haha, thanks. I guess it makes the pregnancy flow better if I chat about the house ;)

      I hope so too! Alex is being exactly how he was when Shae was a teen. He's doing and saying all the right things, but Shaena has a different view on him now. Not only has he abused her, she has a child to think about. Hopefully she's thought long and hard during her stay.

      Lots of fairy wings? Take a look at this: http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f119/kezpez/Mattell%20legacy/Screenshot-2142_zps7eebea07.jpg
      Lol, that was during the twins party, when it hadn't loaded properly yet.

      Thank you :)

      She can't raise them on her own, she's had friends and family there for the twins the whole time, but she has the confidence to try, and that's the main thing! :p
      I'm sure he'll come to town on business at some point. He said he'd look her up...

      Yes, or blue skin. :)

      Delete
  2. Aw man! That sucks rotten eggs that you lost your pics! I really love all the wall pics tho! I wish I could do that. I keep trying. Maybe, like with making poses, it'll finally click in my brain how to get it done. I did that pic of Elena and then the one of Gloria, but that was only through a miracle. I'm glad you figured it out.

    That was nice how her vision played out exactly. :) And I'm glad that Shaena is mostly staying away from the jerk-off Alex. I hope it stays that way, but I'm afraid it won't.

    So she had a son? I thought for sure you were building us up to quads or something crazy like that with all the morning sickness. Or... are we still in for a surprise. This IS you after all... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. My own fault, really.
      I just used the phone camera and WA camera for those pics. I have a few screenshots I want as pictures, but can't work out how to do it, so I'll just keep using the game cameras. Kaity is working on her photography skill so I can have some bigger ones.

      Hehe, yeah, that's very rare for her. They often come true, but not exactly the same.
      Me too, lets hope she can stay away, but like you said, it could go either way still.

      LOL! I have a pregnancy mod where they get more/less backpain and sickness. She had a lot of sickness. I think I counted 4 times? Not as bad as Lisa with her eleven or whatever it was. That was terrifying :|
      Haha, I'm afraid the gender isn't a surprise anymore. He is a boy, but there are other... uh... surprising things about him 0.0 Ones I didn't even plan! haha!

      Delete
  3. So sorry you lost all your pics! I can't wait to see how the twins look or the result of her current pregnancy :)

    I hope Shaena continues to stay away from Alex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! The twins are gorgeous <3 They really are. I love them and I want one to be heir, but sadly they're way too old for that. Plus, I have the heirs story all planned out.
      Haven't seen too far into the new babys life, but it was born, that's the main thing. LOL!

      Me too! Her baby doesn't need a daddy. Not like him, anyway.

      Delete
  4. I hate that you lost the pics =( It turned out a good chapter anyway though, although I'm definitely looking forward to seeing pics of the twins now that they've aged up! And of course the new babies of Shae's and Kait's. Especially Kaity's ;) I wonder how Alex is going to react to not being allowed to be there for the birth of his child. That could get really ugly, and given his previous behaviors, it could be really nasty. Then again, she's been living with Kaity for awhile and he seems to have been trying to clean up his act with Shaena. But still, not being there when your kid is born has got to be a trigger for an angry person.

    I'm really hoping we'll see Winter again soon! I think he'll be in for a surprise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, me too! I should have just put them on photobucket straight away like I normally do. Such an idiot.

      Thank you. I was a bit worried at first, and then I remembered all the renovations. Thank god Kaity was rich! (Well, she still is, she has 12,000 odd left, but I've not done the upstairs bathroom, or other bedroom. And I need to re-do Kaity's en-suite. It's not pink enough for her ;)

      We don't get Alexs reaction, I'm afraid. Not yet, anyway. That was one of the things that got lost, but I can re-do it after the birth anyway. I may not even need him, because I had a great brainwave ;)
      Alex is just acting how he was when Shae was a teen. He was like this for a 'year' or two after they moved in together, too, but hopefully she can see through it now.

      LOL! Yes, a big surprise!
      But then, he is psychic, so maybe he had a vision about it? Who knows, guess we'll have to wait and see. :)

      Delete
  5. Oh Gemma! How awful to lose all your pics! Though you still managed quite a smooth recovery there! Nicely done!

    Loved how the twins are even in on the conspiracy to get Shaena to stick around. Maybe even that will help keep her there in the end.

    Was Kaity that sick with the twins? Poor thing! And lookie there! A happy vision of Kaity's that's true! Will we get to see Bonnie's baby soon also?

    I love all the pictures on the walls, and the girls new room and the nursery. So it's a boy then??? Why don't we see him? I want to see this little one! And if it's only one, did Shae have twins? Where's the 5?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :( Me so stupid.
      Thank you. But the festival was a really cute day. *sigh*
      It's not been love day yet, maybe I can re-do it then.

      Hehe, the only one who doesn't want Shaena living with Kaity, is Alex.

      Yes, I have a pregnancy mod that gives more back pain and sickness, and Kaity had a really rough ride, poor girl.
      Of course! I'll have to visit her, though. They never bring babies or toddlers over, which annoys me. Especially now we have pushchairs. (pram? buggy? I dunno what you call it)

      Thank you :)
      Yep. A boy. A nice refeshing change.
      OMG! CHILL!!!
      The chapter would be too long. You'll see the babies next chapter.
      Who said anyone has twins? Kaity still hasn't mastered the ability of closing her legs, so there can always be more pregnancies!
      Crazy lady. ;)

      Delete
  6. Wowswers---how in the world did I fall so far behind? lol Ah well, working on catching up. =)

    Sorry to hear about your pics. I have the opposite problem, I can't seem to delete any pics. I have folders upon folders upon folders filled with Sims pics, but so far I haven't been able to make myself hit the delete button!

    I love all the pics you have placed on the walls. I think about doing that, then decide it is too much work, lol :P

    At least all of the kids will have playmates, no one will be lonely! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sucks about losing your pictures. =/ I can't WAIT to see the babies. I also hope Winter finds out that he is a father. It would be interesting to see his reaction to all of this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad Shaena stayed with Katie during her pregnancy. It made it easier for them both.

    I'm disappointed that Winter didn't know about the baby. I hadn't even considered the fact that he might not be the father though. Katie is a strong young woman though, just like her mother. She's made a good life for herself and her children.

    ReplyDelete