Friday 22 March 2013

We're back!

 
Wooo :D (warning, contains possible spoilers)

So, will have a chapter out either later tonight or tomorrow.

Having this 'time off' has really made me think about the next generation, though. I did have REALLY hard rolls, but I rolled joker (spoiler...) and so was able to re-roll one that was really hard, plus was granted a free re-roll just for having rolled an ambitions profession, so I now have an almost easy generation, but it won't be easy, it's just easier than what I originally rolled. (5 perfect children, and two non-rabbithole careers... Srsly?! Yeah, sorry if that was spoilery, but you don't know what I re-rolled anyway, so it isn't really.)

So, we can all thank my guardian angel for bringing this ray of sunshine to my otherwise cloudy (snowy) weekend, while I go off and sort that chapter out for you :)

Oh! And a pre-warning about the next chapter. It is a bit 'adulty'. If you think I should put up the adult content warning, let me know. Let me know at any point and I'll do it, there is a high possibility of there being 'adulty' bits in gen 4 as well, but I'm unsure of how to rate these things, I'm pretty hardcore and don't get offended/scarred easily.
But seriously, don't be shy, even if you're just lurking in the background, pipe up and let me know!

9 comments:

  1. Love the group photo! And the Avi of Kaity over there, too.
    Woo! So glad you are back! So glad the Mattells are back! Looking forward to the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, you picked the avy! I was torn between that one and one of Shaena, really, I just gave you a thousand options incase... I dunno, i just did. I suppose Kaity fits it better because she'll be heir soon, and nobody knew Blossom Sparkles (my old avvy) anyway, so was kinda pointless.

      Am about to write up that chapter now :) It's gunna be a long one. Not promising action, but it'll certainly be long!

      Delete
  2. No mature content warning! Please! I'm not an adult yet! :P It might help if you just put a warning at the top of the chapter that has adulty stuff in it instead. :)

    Really happy to see you're back and I can't wait for the next chapter! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! It'll still let you on! You just press 'Yes, I'm over 18 and wish to continue' :p I won't tell! Hehe, I did it from a very young age, like... 12/13? Nobody ever told me off, there's no such thing as the internet police lol.
      And if it won't, just change your DOB on your profile. I did that too. I'm a pro at this hehe

      Thank you, I'm going to write it now (yes, I said that an hour ago in that other comment, but I get distracted. I've got the pictures to photobucket, so that's a start! lol)

      Delete
    2. It won't allow me to change my birth year or anything - at least I can't figure out how :P

      Delete
    3. I have that issue too. I can't read a lot of the RL blogs because of it, I think I would die if I couldn't read this one!

      Delete
    4. Oh, ok. No adult warning, I'll just calm down the things I have in mind :)
      It's unlikely that any small children would stumble on this anyway.

      And, I don't think you'd die! Lol :p

      Delete
  3. Aw you know me, I like adulty!

    So glad you're "back"! *huggles*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I like my new word. :p

      Me too :D *huggles back*
      Yeah, so I never really went anywhere. I was only out for 5 days, the 5 days I don't have time to sim anyway, and was constantly online on my phone or tablet anyway. I am aware I have a severe internet addiction, but I don't mind :)

      Chapter up soon. It's a doozy! <- lol! Doozy....

      Delete