Saturday 1 December 2012

Birthdays

It felt like my entire life was spent running around after babies, and playing with Jackson was a welcome break, because he could almost have a conversation, enough to make it more interesting than crying babies, anyway.
Of course, I did love my children, I just didnt seem to have enough time for anything, I would have to quickly shower, or make a sandwich, and I occasionally almost forgot to feed Jackson, as he'd happily play alone with his toys and could use the potty by himself now, so no smelly nappies for him!
I didn't seem to see Ken really, not properly, when he got home from work he would take over the babies, give Jackson his dinner and put him to bed, while I got some much needed sleep. I did all the night-feeds, as I had decided to put off the day care for at least a few years, I couldn't cope with my own children from time to time, let alone throwing a few other peoples into the house.
But, there was an end in sight, Jacksons birthday. Meaning he was near his first day of school. Also meaning it was nearly time for the triplets to begin crawling and walking, I didn't want to think about that right then...
But Jackson was growing into a gorgeous little boy, with Kens hair and nose, and my eyes. He was very thin, but Ken decided he would train him up and bulk him out by the time he was a teenager.
The next day was the triplets brithdays, Ayden went first, looked a lot like Jackson.
Then Holly, she also looked like Jackson, but a girl...

And finally Shelly. She has the brown hair, but she has her fathers green eyes rather than my blue ones.
And so all my little babies were growing up, things looked like they would be easier now in some ways, but definately harder in the fact I now had 3 little terrors crawling around!



The awkward moment when the baby glitches out during age transition and you have to reset her, but her parents dont realise she's now a toddler and carry her like a baby...



YOU BROKE HER NECK, KEN!!





Next ->

8 comments:

  1. I know hectic raising the the triplets + Jackson is, having recently gone through a 5 toddler household, myself. It's such a relief when one grows into a child!

    LOL, at the broken neck picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice chapter! :D I once had five toddlers running around my sim's house at once, and it was a nightmare...

    (My new chapter should be up soon...idk to little time...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love Love the blooper pic of Ken!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaa! Great blooper pic. Glad to see all the kids growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Epic blooper picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blooper was hilarious! They are all growing up so quickly. She already has a daycare with her own children! I hope that she and Ken don't grow apart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *LOL* That last picture....

    ReplyDelete