Tuesday, 4 December 2012
Jackson made it onto the honour roll! He was our little genius, he's very quiet, but I think it was partly because of his siblings sucking up all of our attention, we tried to make sure at least one of us ate dinner with him every night, but I knew it wasn't enough, I think he understood though. There wasn't long until he was a teenager, and I hoped to be able to spend some more time with him before he ran off into the world.
I realised nobody knows any traits or skills, so I'll do a list here and add on as they gain, or edit each chapter, depending:
- Military career level 6 (he's only had 2 in the story, because realistically it can't have been more than 8 years since he started work, and nobody has that many promotions...)
- Athletic level 6
-Handiness level 4
- Handy, easiliy impressed, nurturing, artistic, friendly.
- Logic level 5
- Cooking level 4
- Good sense of humour, great kisser, family oriented, nurturing, friendly.
- Logic level 3
- Good sense of humour, clumsy, genius.
- Virtuoso, artistic
- Absent minded, easily impressed
-Hates the outdoors, loner.
Also, Barbie and Ken had their birthdays, and became adults, but considering we all have more than 6 birthdays in our lifetimes, i didn't put them in as there is no visible change and it seems pointless to the story, its just picture spam as there are so many other birthdays to come, and they didn't celebrate because they were too tired/busy.