Saturday 19 October 2013

4.32 Wake Up

OMG WOOOOO!!
Sorry guys, I had total game failure, but it appears to be fixed now :D Sooo I'm back! Woo! Missed these guys SOOOO much you wouldn't believe! Don't know what I'll do when the generation is over!

Ok, so, you may remember there was an adulty bit last chapter? Well, if you didn't/couldn't read it, here's what you missed: Kaity said "I love you" to Winters face. The end. The only reason it was adult was 'cus she swore and said it naked... Promise... Ok, well maybe they did stuff too. Like, y'know, when a man loves a woman veeeeery much.... etc. Anyway. Back to the story!

Oh, please ignore the clocks in this chapter. Something's happened and they're all stuck at 12.00 *shrugs* oh well.




 Kaity woke when her alarm very rudely screamed at her. She groaned, 5.30am had arrived again. Why did she ever think running her own business was a good idea? She moved to roll over and hit snooze on the alarm, when it turned itself off and an arm draped itself over her before pulling her close. Lips kissed her shoulder blade, and a second arm snaked its way under her head. Winter was back. She smiled and pushed herself closer to his cool body.
"Mmmmm." Kaity moaned happily. "Maybe Shae can handle the shop herself today..." Winter squeezed her a little tighter, before lifting his head slightly to talk low in her ear.
"But it's Thursday. I thought you always had loads of appointments Thursdays?" Kaity moaned and rolled onto her back.

"Way to ruin another moment, Winter." He smiled, and propped himself up on one arm, stroking her hair.
"What is it with you and your obsession with me ruining moments?" He asked.
"What's your obsession with ruining moments?" She yawned, closing her eyes.

"Kaity." Kaity opened her eyes. "You need to get up."
"I am." She replied.
"No, you fell asleep again." Kaity sat up slightly to look over his shoulder at the clock. 5.45am.
"Oops." She stated, not really caring, and let herself fall back onto the bed. "Are you working today?"
"No, I'm off 'til Monday now."

"Me too." Kaity lied, turning over and pushing Winter back onto the bed, pulling his arm around her and settling her head on his shoulder.
"I think you're lying." Winter accused. Kaity shook her head and snuggled further into him. "Yes you are." Winter poked the tip of her nose, and Kaity quickly moved her head and gently bit the end of his finger. "No. My finger." Winter spoke like a posessive child, and tried to tug his finger out of her mouth.

"Kaity?" Shaena's voice called through the door. "I didn't hear your shower come on."
"I'm getting to it!" Kaity moaned, and Winter pulled his finger free.
"Do you want me to get the twins up?"
"Yes please, I'm getting up now."
"Ok, I'm doing pancakes for breakfast. I figured you'd need the sugar." Shaena giggled as she spoke, and Kaity grinned.
"Extra syrup, please." She lifted her head and winked at Winter.
"Got it. See you in a minute."

Kaity yawned, before taking Winters hand from her shoulder and rolling herself over him until she was face-up on top of him with his arm wrapped around her chest.
"Kaity..." Winter warned. Kaity hugged his arm to her and made a little satisfied moan. "Come on. Up."
"I am up. I'm off the bed, aren't I?" She giggled, and Winter moved his free hand to her ribcage, threatening to tickle. "Ok, jeez, I'm getting up ok!" Winter smiled and kissed her temple, before turning onto his side so Kaity slid off him. Kaity begain trying to climb back on, shimmying around and generally not getting anywhere.
"Stop that before someone gets hurt." He muttered. Kaity sat up suddenly and twisted herself to face him.
"Oooh, is that a threat?" She leaned forward to kiss him, but before she made it she found herself on the floor.

Winter propped himself up on one arm, and laughed at the shocked expression on his girlfriends face.
"Hate to say I told you so..." He taunted as Kaity flopped back on the floor, legs still held vertical by the bed.
"I could be seriously injured here and you're laughing at me." She sulked.
"Nah, you're far too quiet to be injured." He teased, before offering his hand to help her up. She pouted before letting him pull her back onto the bed. Kaity grinned as she pushed him back against the mattress and lay herself on top of him.

She pulled back just millimetres from his lips and accused:
"Did you see that coming you psychic loser? I actually hate you. I hope you die and worms eat your psychic loser brains." She moved to kiss him, but Winters hand pushed her back.
"What did you say?" Kaity looked at him, and he looked shocked.
"I was only joking! You know that."
"No, it's not that..."

He quickly sat, pulled her as close as he could, and started furiously kissing her, pulling away momentarily to tell her that he loved her, before going back to kissing. Kaity was confused. Very confused. But right now she had the kisses she'd wanted, so she'd let it fly for a minute.

"I should insult you more often." Kaity grinned once Winter finally pulled back a little. "What was that about?"

 Winter pecked her once more on the lips.
"The day we met, at the conference." He paused, and Kaity nodded. "I had an auditory premonition-" Kaity pulled a face. "As in, like a vision, but sound only. In that 'vision', you said that bit you just said about me dying and worms eating my brains. I was heartbroken, thinking that we'd never work out because of it."
"So you've spent all this time getting me to jump through hoops for you, even though you figured we were doomed from the start?"
"Not exactly, I-"
"And you told me it wasn't love at first sight, but you can't be heartbroken over the loss of someone you only met a few hours ago. And why would you drag me up to your room right after if you didn't want to get your heart broken? And-" Winter kissed her to shut her up.

"Ok, one, you can feel heartbroken when something you hoped might happen seems like an impossibility. Two, I seem to remember you were the one who approached me, and seduced me, and dragged me up to my room. And three, I thought it would be better to have what time I could have with you, even if it would end in pain. Pain like while I was in China and you wouldn't answer your phone." He ended, turning the conversation around.

"Yeah, well... I didn't know what to say! You always know what to say, and the words that come out of your mouth are what you wanted to say..." Winter smiled at her admission.
"I know. I understand. It just hurt that you wouldn't even text me to say you were ok. The only way I knew you were still alive was by asking how Autumn and the girls were doing."
"I'm sorry." Kaity apologised. Probably the easiest apology she'd ever had to do, and the most truthful.
"I know." He pulled her back for a kiss.

The sounds of two little girls racing to the bathroom reminded Kaity what she should be doing.
"Crap." She mumbled into his lips, slowly climbing off the bed and pulling Winter with her, not wanting to break the kiss.
"Kaity." Winter spoke into her mouth, pushing her gently away. Kaity stood, and finally broke the kiss.
"I love you." She smiled.
"I love you too." He returned, as she backed into her ensuite blowing kisses at him as she closed the door.




Sorry... That's kinda the end of the chapter, but please keep reading because I need to picspam and explain something.

Right. As you may have worked out (but I 100% understand if you haven't), the amount of time that's passed since the start of the generation doesn't match up with the real-life years I've been attempting to create.  The seasons don't matter, they last for ages in my story anyway. In story, it has currently been just over a year (lets say about 14 months) since Bonnie died and Winter came back, which puts the entire generation so far at about 2 years. Obviously, the kids have aged more than that, and in the interest of moving this along (as much as I don't want to leave my 'Kwinter' behind) it's about to get more confusing.

I've gone ahead and aged all the kids up. This took almost the entirety of last weekend (slow, temperamental game). Now. The ages have gone all funny in my game. Shaena is only 5 days into young adulthood, despite aging up, moving out, moving back in, getting pregnant etc etc. She should be around her adult birthday by now, but all my ages are borked.
The kids... Right, I had to do some maths for this. The twins aged to kids the day before the 'triplets'  (for ease of explaination) were born. Baby stage is 3 days, toddler 7 and child 7 too, so they should have aged to teens four days before the 'triplets' became children. I don't know what happened, but Sophie was 3 days older than Jaydean, and it was actually her birthday 'tomorrow'. Elise was 0 days into the toddler stage, Josh 2 and Autumn 5. So, I used MC and aged them all up. I figured if I've had enough time for all the toddlers to get their skills, it must have been long enough. I'm not counting this as cheating because it was a game error.

So! I now can present you with all the children, their traits, and their aged-up bedrooms. Sorry for all the rambling, please feel free to ask questions if some of that didn't make sense.

Bookworm, brave, friendly, computer-whiz
Sophie Mattell. She does still have wings, but they disappeared with my awful graphics. Winter was very excited about this one...

Genius, good sense of humour, friendly, never nude
 Jaydean Mattell. You can now see that the twins aren't 100% identical, and look pretty much nothing like their mother (or their father, for that matter...)


Their room. Basically the same but decluttered and they got a nice full-sized mirror for all those teenage preening moments.


Absent-minded, good, friendly
Josh Farrah (No, not Joshua, just Josh.). He is by FAR the cutest kid <3 I can't work out whos features are whos, but I think the nose is Shae's, and the hair is definately Alex's. Purple tips? *shrugs*


Josh has a teeny-weeny room. 3x3 on the build/buy grid. Under the camera he has an ant farm. I'm yet to see if those are functional. Anyone know?


Couch potato, loves the outdoors, excitable
Elise McQueen. She's been knocked off the 'cutest' spot by Josh, but she's still a cutie.


Her room is really plain right now. The twins gave her the dolls house, because they don't want it anymore. I'm not sure what it's missing... I'll probably add some clutter and posters. Maybe some curtains as those windows look massive in this room for some reason.


Clumsy, grumpy. virtuoso
And finally, the heir to generation 5's throne; Autumn Mattell. He decided to ruin the shot by thinking, and I forgot to get another.
Random fact: Autumn is a genie, like his daddy. He also has secret-hidden fairy powers (without the wings!!!), and can go in the fairy house, fairy prank his friends, give fairy dust etc. Please don't ask me how I got him the powers without the wings, I think it had something to do with him being born a fairy, and me changing his lifestate as an infant. I don't even know if these fairy powers will last, but if they do... Cool!

And no, I'm not counting changing Autumn's lifestate as cheating, because I am sick to death of fairy wings spamming up my screen and all the pics I try to take. Am interested to see if he'll have any fairy children, though? That would be pretty cool, and I'd have to let Twallan know I found a new feature in his 'hybrid' mod.


Autumns room is the biggest, and so he has the little play area in his. I imagine the three children sitting in the beanbag chairs having tea parties with their toys. Teddy McGenieton (not real name, I forgot what his name is) is the waiter or something. Keyboard because he's a virtuoso. And maybe he might need the skill for later in life...
I have just got a children can play piano mod, but the skeleton my stretch to fit the animation. If so, I won't creep you all out with pics, but know that he does use it.

Ok, sorry for they very long authors note... Promise next chapter we'll spend a little time with everyone and you can get to know them. Next chapter may be late as I have a busy weekend this week, so will have to do it all next weekend, but hopefully will be back on track with weekly updates soon!

Thank you for reading all that gibberish! Please ask any questions you have. I know this is all very confusing and don't want anyone feeling left behind! I don't bite, honest!
Little picspams:


Elise's terrifying glitch...:

18 comments:

  1. It's great to see Kaity and Winter back, and being so lovey!
    I'll be honest, I don't pay any attention to time in people's legacies. I tend t be very vague about time in mine, and really, I don't count days/seasons or anything passing anyone else either. I'm also like that in real life, I have to really think about what month/season it is, lol.
    The kids are all adorable. I love Jaydeen and Sophie. But they are all really cute. =D That's really cool about Autumn's abilities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is <3 I loves them. Too much. I could just write those two for the rest of my life, but then it wouldn't be a legacy...

      Yes, you're quite vague in yours, so this should be easy to grasp for you! I wouldn't bother explaining, but I feel like I've made a point of how long has passed and how old everyone is, so thought it best to make up an excuse ;)
      Real life... I can't believe it's late October already! Thought I write the date at work hundreds of times a day, so I do know when it is.

      They all got good genes :) I'm excited to see what the kids will be like as teens (and then I'll have 5 teens in the house... Oh the drama possibilities!), I only peek at YA, and Jay and Soph look totally different as teens :|
      I love Autumn more each time he ages up haha! Teleporting as a baby, hovering as a todder, and now wingless fairy! What a great heir! Wonder if he can use a magic wand too? :p

      Delete
  2. Kaity is so funny not wanting to get up, especially when she falls off the bed (hehe). What’s with Winter’s reaction there? Ok, that’s cute that he had an audioclairvoyant episode and heard her say that but without the context 

    Wow, Sophie has red eyes? That’s kind of creepy, makes me wonder just who (or what) her father might have been… Jaydean’s grown up very beautiful though and their room is very girly. Josh and Elise are both cute and I’m not sure who I think is the cutest between them. Autumn has red eyes too? I shall be very interested to know what those tattoos he has mean…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I think we all have mornings when bed is too inviting... I had one today, but managed to drag myself out and to work anyway. I loved her falling off the bed! Hahaa :D What a way to wake up!
      Yeah, I can't imagine things like that! Imagine hearing snippets of future conversations, and having to go years to find out what it was about? Annoying!

      Sorry, that's a combination of bad lighting, bad graphics setting and a overly-pink blog. Sophie and Autumn have pink eyes, which they get from Kaity. I scrolled back up and Kaity hase her eyes closed in every pic this chapter, otherwise it may have been more obvious. Sorry, no cause for alarm there!
      Yeah, the twins room is girly, but they're girls. Haha! (and I secretly like Jaydean better. But shh, I feel bad!)
      I'm deffo on team Josh on the cuteness for this generation. Shae won last generation, so I guess they're keeping it in the family ;) We'll have to see what Josh's kids turn out like in the future.
      The tattoos... Oh don't. lol. Don't worry, we'll find out. Probably sooner rather than later, I just hate having to remember these things for so long. He has his own entire generation yet! Haha!

      Delete
  3. I don't know if I should comment on this post, you kind of scared me on MTS...threatening people with guns and violence doesn't solve anything, Gemma. D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( I'm sorry, *holsters weapon* I only threaten, I'd never follow through! Then it would all be pointless, because how would you ever get the next chapter out if I killed you?

      *cries, holds arms out for hug in the hope you'll accept her apology*

      Delete
    2. Well, ok, I accept your apology. *hugs* You can have a comment now.

      Kaity and Winter are so adorable. I say this every chapter. Maybe I can just say that it's true now and for forever, and stop saying it, haha.

      Haha, Kaity's doing what I do. I have to set a bunch of staggered alarms, or else I just keep falling back asleep. At least she has Winter to keep poking her awake, and...dump her off the bed. Lol. I'm not entirely certain how the physics of that worked(leaning further onto the bed = falling off? huh?), but it's entirely realistic, as I'm never quite sure how my own fallings off of the bed happen, especially when I'm sleepy.

      That thing with Winter's vision is super-romantic, and explains many things. I'm glad that they're talking about stuff now. There's hope for Kaity yet.

      They love each other. <3

      I hate trying to figure out ages. The scene I'm currently writing in my legacy has a really awkward explanation of how time is passing, and part of what's holding me up is that I just don't feel like I'm working it out well enough.

      The kids are all so adorable! I think that Sophie and Jaydean look like Kaity - not like little clones of her, but you can see the family resemblance.

      You decorate rooms so much better than I do. I'm always just like "I'M TIRED OF BUY MODE HERE HAVE A BED A DRESSER AND A TABLE BYE NOW." I think Elise's room might be my favorite, even though it's simple, because it just looks so cosy.

      Delete
    3. :')

      They are adorable. I kinda wanna move on... But I can't stop doing cutesy cuddely scenes with them because they're sooo pretty together <3

      Oh, I do that too! I have to get up at 3.30am for work, so my alarms are as follows: 3.30, 3.35, 3.40, 3.45, 4.00. That 15 minute gap is so that if I'm not up by 3.45, then I have to skip breakfast as punishment :p I'm so mean to myself.

      HAHAHAAA! Well, in my head, it was a combination of her being close to the edge of the bed, sitting suddenly, twisting, and leaning, just made her slip off. Who knows. She's a sim. :p

      I'm glad it explains so much, as I only thought of it as I was planning this chapter... haha! But, yes! Finally Kaity talks about feelings and stuff!

      And we love them :D

      Haha! Just do what I did. Make it so confusing that it's a joke, then nobody will care ;)

      Hm. They do a bit... Hang on.
      http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f119/kezpez/Screenshot-289_zpse65378ba.jpg
      Just faceshape, I think. I got rid of all Kaity's hair and eye colour on Sophie, and that's what I got.

      Thank you :) If the room won't feature (like bathrooms) I tend not to bother. But I have no idea how much the kids rooms with feature, and this house is in the spotlight, so needs to look pretty ;)
      Looks cosy? Josh's is cosy haha! Elise kinda has a halfway room, adult wallpaper, and child toys and bed... She needs some clutter and curtains, she has no parents so needs something!

      Thank you for forgiving me and commenting!! <3

      Delete
  4. Don't listen to her! She does bite! She bites and nibbles and tickles and shoots innocent bystanders in the foot just for being in the same thread topic! Do you want to know what really happened to poor Autumn's fairy wings? She Ate Them! With ice cream and a cherry on top!

    Aw, Kaity is being all sweet and cute. Loved that she fell off the bed, too. Ha! And Shaena's rather knowing little comment made me lol. Can't wait to see what your kids all get up to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( Shhhh. You said you wouldn't tell anyone!! That was supposed to be a secret!!!
      And it wasn't a cherry on top of Autumns wings. It was a strawberry. GOD! Get it right!!! :p

      Hehe! We rarely see Kaity like that. Infact, we never do and probably won't after this, it's not very good story matierial. No drama. ;)
      Heheeeee! She had to fall off the bed. Otherwise how else would be finally know about Winters 'vision'? Plus, it was funny. Did you see how close to the edge she was lying, though? It was bound to happen.
      Shae's comment... :p Well, she ain't stupid! She knows Winter's back and what that means.
      I can't wait either! heheee <3

      Delete
  5. "The only reason it was adult was 'cus she swore and said it naked..." lol well that makes it believable!

    Eep! If I had my own business, they'd just have to wait til after I woke up. 5:30am is scary. And no one needs their fortune told that early.

    LMFAO. Did she seriously just fall off the bed? lol, talk about killing the moment.

    Oooh interesting that he heard her say that so long ago. He was hearing the future! And what must have he thought about her when he met her, then. He probably thought she'd end up hating him all along, and here it was just her being her usual insulting self because she wuffs him <3 Hey wait a minnit, what else has he heard of the future? Has he heard her say I Do? :D

    Nice turnaround there, Winter. Only I doubt he was really in pain when she wouldn't answer her phone while he was in China. Lord only knows what he was feeling. Surprise. Glee. Irritation that she'd say that and then hang up on him, and then texting to skirt around the subject.

    Wow, seeing those pics again, the twins *really* don't look like their parents. Maybe a little like Kaity, but definitely not like their father. I still think Jaydean looks like a bit of an oceanic islander, maybe even filipino. Josh is totally a cutie! He's going to be an adorable teen. Poor little guy, that's a tiny room! Looks kinda cool though.

    Damn Autumn for thinking, lol! He's really cute in that picture particularly.

    Those are cute beanbag chairs!

    My my, lots of pillow fighting. I had to mod that out :-/

    Ok, I'm to bed now. I hope my comment made sense, my meds have kicked in and everything's fuzzy. hehe. Have fun today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally was. You read it, you know! *shifty eyes*

      LOL! Yeah, you'd have to run an evening business... She doesn't go to work that early. Here's my routine (not actual in-game routine, as they take hours to do anything. This is me thinking too much into my characters again.) 5.30 - Kaity and Shae get up, shower, get dressed and ready for the day, 5.45-6 - Kaity gets the twins up and Shae gets started on a toddler, Kaity then joins Shae in the toddler getting up. 6.30-7 - breakfast, either cereal or something cooked by Shae 7-8 - twins do last bit of homework that they promised they'd done the night before, Shae or Kaity heads to the shop to sort stuff for the day. Bus arrives at 8, twins leave, and the others all go to work.

      Haha! <3 It was a nessersary evil. And wasn't even that evil. She only fell like a foot to the floor, and didn't even get hurt.

      Yep! At the time, everyone was like "What was Winters vision?" Well, I don't know!! He wasn't even gunna be a permenant character then, just a sperm donor. So, I suddenly remembered that the other day and decided it was high time I thought of something. He may well have heard, or seen, other parts of the future. He has both sound and pictures in his visions, or one or the other in this case, whereas Kaity only has pictures. Obviously both ways can be misinterpreted.

      Hah! Well, maybe not in pain, but he was worried and annoyed and a little hurt that she said it them ignored him. I don't know if he believed her until he got back and she said it again. Of course, he was also half-happy incase she did mean it.. It must've been a confusing few days for him.

      They don't! They do look a little like Kaity, but more like cousins than daughters. Yeah, Jaydean looks like a real nationality, filipino or something like that, Sophie... Well, even though all that's different is the width of her mouth and the tilt of her eyes, she's like a whole different thing. Weird, huh?
      OMG YES JOSH IS CUTE! I dunno about teen stage. I only ever preview YA, and going by the twins he could look completely different. It is a small room, but he'll probably spend more time in Autumns room, downstairs or outside anyway, so it doesn't matter. The only room smaller than his is Kaity's ensuite :|

      I don't think Autumn is that cute :( Stupid ugly heir!
      I love those beanbags! I've never used them before, and when I saw all the cool presets I went for it.

      I made them pillow fight. I don't really have a problem with autonomous pillow fighting, and I think it can be quite cute as long as they're not ruining the shot or routing.

      You really were up late!! Wow. Yes, made sense! I'll tryy!!! <3

      Delete
  6. *looks suspiciously at Gemma* I'm not so sure I trust that non-biting statement of yours, lol :P

    Winter and Kaity are still cute together, I'm glad you decided to let Winter come along for the crazy ride that is Kaity. =)

    Time is annoying to write about in sims, I try my best to keep it vague, but still, I catch myself writing in a time term, and then I have to actually think about it, and see if it makes sense, lol I don't have enough memory to keep track of time in other people's stories, lol, I can barely keep track of the time in my own! :P

    I had aging glitches really bad too, but something went haywire in my game, and I ended up replaying a few sim weeks over again. Still, I wince whenever a birthday comes up, hoping that the glitch doesn't come back!

    All your kids turned out nice! Jaydean is so exotic looking, she should be a model! I don't think Autumn is ugly either, he's a cute sim. He just has to compete against the cute that is Josh, lol Autumn is a very unique sim though, and with all his unique abilities, he ought to be a fun heir! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe :P

      I'm glad I did too. I'd probably be well into gen 5 by now if he hadn't forced his way in, but I doubt Kaity would have had such a happy life. I barely even remember what the original plan was.

      Well, I'll take that as a good thing, just means this won't confuse you :)

      It was worse in gen 1, when one of the toddlers half-aged to a child and tried to live life as a stretched toddler, killing my game... But, I got around it. This one was much easier to get around, thank god! And I always save as pre-birthday!

      She is rather exotic, no idea where that comes from! I guess Autumn isn't ugly, it's just when you compare him to Josh... And yeah, Autumn will be really fun as an heir! I'm excited to see if his kids have a chance of being born with wings, since he's got the fairy trait but invisible wings.

      Sorry it took so long to reply!

      Delete
  7. Jaydean... wow! Are you going to be sharing her? Sorry if you've already answered that. Josh is a cutie too!
    I'm really looking forward to what you're going to do with Autumn. Not that I want you to stop with Kaity, I'm just saying. :)
    That was really sweet with Winter, and now we finally understand why he could be so doom and gloom all the time.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, yes, she'll be shared when she hits YA, but you may have her sooner if you're desperate? I just won't have gotten her CC list together. I already have her saved, as I always save to bin when I do outfits incase I get a save error which would undo all my hard work.
      Hehe, nah, I get it. I want to get a move on, as Autumn has a bit of a wild ride (but hopefully less drawn-out drama) to go on, but I do love Kaity and want to play and write about her forever... Luckily for me, Autumn's story starts in his teens, so I can do both for a while!
      Hehe, everyone wanted to know what that vision was at the time, but I'd not thought that far as he was only gunna be in the story for those couple of chapters. Then it came to me as a cutesy thing to fill a gap so there'd actually be a little chapter with this authors note. I didn't think he was doom and gloom? :| I'm gunna have to go re-read and see exactly what I've been writing now! Haha!

      Sorry it took me so long to get here!

      Delete
  8. Aahhh, poor Winter. All along thinking that him and Kaity were doomed because of his auditory "vision." But he must really love her to stick it out even though he thought she would eventually end it with him. But, yay!, they love each other! They are so cute together. Any chance that next chapter she might swear at him naked again? :Innocently asks:

    ReplyDelete
  9. This chapter was way too short! I need more Kaity and Winter!

    That said, it's great to see them so inlove and happy. And I'm glad they are at a good place in their relationship and they can now open up to one another and share what's on their minds. It made me sad when they were apart.

    On the picspam, it was great, I love seeing all these fun bits of other people's games. All the kids grew up great, the twins are soooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete