Monday 26 November 2012

The Start


I went into labour around 7pm on Thursday, and Ken called a taxi to take us to the hospital.


Luckily labour went quickly and I was out the hospital a few hours later with baby Jackson. A beautiful and healthy 8lb little bundle of joy.




When we got home, Ken showed me the nursary, which he had done without me knowing, and he'd even hand-made a crib for Jackson! He is so handy. So we put Jackson down for his first nights sleep, and went to bed ourselves, knowing we needed all the sleep we could get!

They grow up so fast though don't they? It wasnt long before little Jackson was feeding himself in his highchair.

So, naturally, me and Ken set about helping him learn the lifeskills he'd need as he got older, I taught him his first words.

We invested in a pushchair, I definately want more children, and Ken seems like he's loving fatherhood, so we got one suitable for girls and boys. I took Jackson to the community gardens that I've been to a few times. I found a seed on the ground, I'm not sure what it is, so I think I'll plant it at home and see what grows!



Next ->

1 comment: