Friday 7 March 2014

The Hills Have Ears! #9



'TIL DEATH DO WE PARTY



OUR Krazy Kaity was spotted out at local hotspot The Grind on Friday night. It was no surprise to see her tearing up the dancefloor with her cousin and best friend, Shaena Lansing, who recently started dating DJ legend Leighton Sekemoto. It was, however, a big surprise to see an engagement ring sitting proudly on her finger! Unfortunately, there was no sign of her beau, Winter Snow, and the club bouncers seemed to be under strict orders to stop anyone approaching the star.

Luckily our cameras have a good zoom, and although we can't print in colour, we can assure you the ring is exactly to Miss Mattells tastes. Either Mr. Snow braved the jewelry shop and got it right, or Kaity picked it out herself. The ring is a brash, bold, pink diamond set in silver, it certainly makes a statement and we'd expect no less for the fiery Krazy Kaity.

Our reporter waited outside at closing time, hoping to corner Kaity about her engagement, unfortunately she was carried out by ex-flame DJ Lazy, and in her barely concious state she wasn't fit for interview. Her friends hurried her to the back of her decomissioned police cruiser, and drove off before we could ask either of them.

So, how long has Kaity been engaged? Can she really settle for one man given her past? How did he propose? And will marriage finally calm the krazy in our Kaity?

13 comments:

  1. Well! I sure hope it doesn't calm Krazy Kaity! I love the krazy, bring it on!
    I can't help but wonder about how many people know about The Hills. The family know, right? I remember Kaity trying to hide it from Winter one time. I think I remember that at least... (Or maybe I'm imagining things again)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I don't think we need to worry about that ;)
      Well, it's Sunset Valley's number 1 gossip column, so I'd expect most of the town knows about it... how many read it? I don't know, and I expect a lot of people know to take what they say with a pinch of salt. But yes, the whole family know. I don't think Kaity tried to hide it... I think she didn't want him to see it before she spoke to him when that kiss with Leighton made it in, but other than that they've probably just looked at them and laughed. They rarely get mentioned in the story anyway.

      Delete
  2. I love Krazy Katie too. :) Hope she never calms down. LOL @ Shaena hiding her face. Like no one would recognize her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love her too! Too much. I don't want this generation to end, but there isn't much left to do now :'(
      Haha! Shaena isn't as famous as Kaity, but she's well known enough that people would recognise her. Especially given who she's with.

      Delete
  3. Oh! Krazy Kaity. Getting shot by the paps as she gets trashed. I love how the paper assumes Kaity just got the ring herself. lol. Poor Winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! The Kaity we all know and love :D
      I know, poor Winter will have to clear that one up! He did choose very well, though. Him and the kids, as they helped pick it.

      Delete
  4. Ahaha, they think she picked the ring herself--I hope the paparazzi doesn't ruin their wedding. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It's just SO her that they think she must've done!
      And don't worry, I've pretty much planned their wedding (just not the dress and the little things like that) and I've thought of a way around that. It's not really spoilery to say that the paps won't be able to ruin things. :)

      Delete
  5. Kaity? Calm down? I don't think so! I love that they sniffed out her ring. I'm surprised it took them this long to find out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, me either :D
      Haha! Well, I think it's only been a couple weeks, and Kaity has been avoiding the press like mad. But they were bound to find out at some point, and now they'll be sniffing for an interview for sure!

      Delete
  6. Lol at the headline. I just knew the paps would have a field day with that. I laugh at them for finding out about the engagement late. Like a mini victory lol..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'm glad someone else found it funny! I was in fits of giggles after coming up with it, and it's not even that funny! And yes, it is like a mini victory! What a nice way to think of it :)

      Delete
  7. Hey paparazzi, you're a little slow! :P

    ReplyDelete