Friday 5 July 2013

This is not a hiatus


*gasp*
 No, really. It's not.

"Huh? Then why tease me?"
So basically, I've temporarily taken on extra hours at work (gone from 39 hours over 5 days, to 53 over 6), I really need the money, otherwise I wouldn't abandon you all like this!
Well, I'm not abandoning you, I just won't be posting as often. I'm hoping to still be posting once a week, twice if there's a bonus article.

I have two full weeks off from the 20th July, so I should hopefully get a comfy backlog of chapters shot and written, meaning I maybe won't have to cut down posting too much. I will still be reading and commenting on all your stories, don't worry about that ;)

I am aiming to have the next chapter up by Monday. I've been having some difficulty with the wording, but I think I'm about there now. Sorry for the wait on this one, I think it's going to be a long one, it's certainly action packed!

I shall update you when my hours return to normal. I'm estimating at least a month (not including the 2 weeks off, so about 6-8 weeks from now) and I may cut some of my overtime down sooner as I'll probably be very tired otherwise!

Thank you all for reading, commenting and for writing yourselves. I have a present set up and ready for when I hit 10,000 views (Currently at about 9,500 fyi) which I honestly never thought would happen! So maybe I'll get you all a present when I 'come back' too? We'll see ;)

Thank you for understanding (as I assume you do?), you'll barely know I've gone, honest!

A spoiler-pic, to tickle your interest.

7 comments:

  1. How dare you have a real life!!!

    Hehe

    Dad gum, you're working hard!

    Yeah, um, so that spoiler pic is just mean. :P The first one is funny tho in context with what's written.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry!!
      On the plus side, all that extra money will hopefully mean I can buy the EPs I don't have :D

      I know... I really want to do my usual Friday night routine of staying up to 1am, but that would mean less than 4 hours sleep... :|

      I have good news!! I've finally written the chapter! WOOO!!!
      There is a good chance I'll post tomorrow when I finish my shift. (12 midday, so before you're awake) I just need to re-read it, and then if I'm still happy it'll go up :)
      (That spoiler pic is actually an outtake. I accidentally ended up outside the window, and it made me LOL that you could see them both.)

      Delete
    2. I like the looking in the window angle. It's different than the normal.

      Yay for money!
      get some sleep

      kewl! :)
      Yes, definitely before I'm up ... I slept til 12:30 today! I was so shocked.

      Delete
    3. Wow! That is late!! It's nearly 1pm here now, got back from work, put some washing out and got another load in, stripped the bed and now am about to proof the chapter before posting. Productive day, so far! :)

      Delete
  2. YAY FOR PRESSIES!

    Seriously though it's cool, just don't forget to play your sims sometimes. I will hunt you down and force you to eat pineapple and wheat germ if you don't let us know what happens when poor Winter returns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were in the spam box, you spammer!!
      (Don't worry. I'm there sometimes too...)

      Well, thats just cruel!! I've posted that chapter now anyway, so if everyone could read it 60-70 times, you'll get that pressie sooner ;)

      Delete
  3. That's what my summer's been like too! I ended up taking a bunch of extra hours at work because, out of the 4 people working my position, one quit and another went out on maternity leave, leaving just two of us nearly twice the work to do. Then I had to travel across the country to my friend's wedding(was great, and lots of story fodder if I ever have a wild partier to write), and things have just been crazy. I underestimated how tired I'd be and how much I wouldn't feel like staging that prom scene that's been hanging over my head for months now!

    ReplyDelete